So this is the start of Infosnack HQ. The goal is to collect those interesting hidden pieces of data and analysis that are out there on the web as well as offline, and present them for comment. Favorite topics are:
- Transportation policy
- Taxation and fiscal issues
- Long-term demographic trends
- Local planning and government (concentrating on Arlington, VA and Washington, DC)
- WMATA (Washington DC metro system)
- Energy (oil, peak oil, nuclear, wind)
Sometimes the data will be self-generated, and I will provide sources or assumptions. I hope to put up 3 posts per week, but until I take the PE exam in April, it will be low volume.
Go ahead and send me your interesting tidbits of data or analyses, or sources. Thanks.